Tuesday 25 December 2018

18. Happy Christmas

Well here I am Christmas morning writing my blog at 5 am. I have been up since 4.30 am not in anticipation of father Christmas coming but suffering with my bad back.
I cant sleep as every time I move, my back twinges then I wake up and start thinking about our move.
There are just 3 days now till we leave Blighty .
Things seem to be all in place and even the weather reports show no snow for our journey which im pleased about. Just need to buy more ibuprofen  now to get me through the next week.
Any way have a good Christmas everyone and we will update again as and when we get the internet, hopefully whilst on route over.
P.S. I have stocked up on my essentials.

These should keep me going for a week or two

Take care
Mark and Julie

6 comments:

  1. Thinking about you both everyday as your plans to escape get closer. Please keep your blog updated and we will be in touch. If we can help at any time just give us a shout. Love to you both Sally and Ian.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Sally we will do. We look forward to seeing Ian in May and both of you sometime next year at Kushta Shaw.
      Happy Christmas and have a great New Year
      Mark n Julie

      Delete
  2. Oh my, back pain is no fun. I hope it doesn't make traveling difficult. You both must be getting very excited.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My back seems to of eased a bit i was getting a bit concerned over it as theres some lifting jobs today and tomorrow but hopefully the worst is over but i have a ready supply of pain killers on hand if it flares again.
      If it gets too bad Bailey our dog will have to take his turn driving ha ha.

      Delete
  3. I hope that your move goes well. Irena and I are now living in Sofia, as I will be starting a new teaching job in January.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Simon and good luck with the new job
      Have a good new year
      Mark

      Delete