Monday 28 May 2018

Nothing happening and all change

Hi folks just a quick post to let you know we're still here. Not much has been happening on the Bulgarian front since we purchased our house back in April. All except it is now just over 5 weeks till we head back to Bulgaria and believe you me we are counting the days down.

We have been sorting the dogs passport out for when he comes with us in December, but not quite got there yet as I can't get him to sit still on the seat in the photo booth but I will persevere

We fly to Sofia on the 5 th July for two weeks and after an overnight stay in Lovech we finally get to our house in the 6th July where we will stay for the remainder of the fortnight
It was September last year since we were in the Bulg and it seems like an eternity. How good will that first Kamenitza taste ?

The all change bit is that we were having a beach/ house hunting holiday but as we have now purchased our house we will be staying there and have cancelled the coast.

The house has been renovated but has been empty for about 16 months. Hopefully there won't be too much to do in it when we get there although I'm sure  there will be a few bits and bobs to do and maybe a lick of paint here and there.

Maybe just a lick of paint required
Till next time
Take care.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for listing my blog! I wish I knew how to do that and then I would list yours. Peter and Minty never seem to write anything these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think minty and peter are doing 1 blog a month featuring the previous month. Hopefully we’re due an update soon.
      To add a blog list on blogger you go on layout then in add a gadget it has “my blog list” .
      Not long now till your move . I have 91 shifts left to work till I finish not counting rest days or annual leave, not that I’m counting much !

      Delete
  2. You must be soooooo excited!! Think we will be over just after you .... mid July, maybe August. Depends on who we can get to child and dog sit for us. Do share pictures of your house when you get there .... I would love to see it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are really excited we will be there 2 weeks today. We will be taking loads of pictures we are there till July 19th.

      Delete